Brand: ReVivex Pain Relief Lotion and Fast Joint Support
Company: Naturade, Inc.
Naturade needed to drive distribution and consumer takeaway of the new ReVivex brand, but didn’t have the cash flow to support the big budget consumer spending required by mass retailers. Any spending could only be funded from new revenue.
Hazlin mounted an introductory campaign that launched ReVivex into 15,000 retail outlets delivering nearly 1 billion advertising impressions. The “guerilla marketing” campaign that he personally planned and executed as the in-house agency, cost less than $600k using discounted newspapers and magazines, infomercials and supplier paid PR.
- Strategic Problem Solving
- Science-Based Claims
- FDA Regulatory Compliance
- Corporate Strategy & Business Plans
- TV, Print & Radio Campaigns
- Financial Planning
- Sales Force Organization
- Advertising & Promotion
- Natural & Organic Ingredients
- Nutraceuticals & Phytonutrients
- OTC Drugs & Devices
- Vitamins & Dietary Supplements
- Entrepreneurial – Start-up